Kingdom One is looking for the next awesome Human Resources Manager to join our team. Kingdom One is a rapidly growing non-profit organization. This work will be like nothing you’ve ever done before!
We exist to help build courageous, effective and healthy ministries.
You’ll get to share your God-given talents with ministries and build strong relationships that will make lasting change to grow the Church. Why shouldn’t coming to work be the best part of your day? Working at Kingdom One is more than a job, it’s a calling!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a creative mindset and is a strong people manager.
- Excels at working with people and can easily build great relationships.
- Effectively and professionally communicates in writing, in-person, or through video calls.
- Is experienced in working with ministries, churches, schools, camps or similar non-profit environments.
- May have a bend towards talent acquisition and able to lead, design, develop, and implement a talent acquisition strategy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Experience working vocationally in ministry for 5 + years and worked in a variety of industries from church, non-profit, and marketplace.
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Is technology savvy and comfortable with using an ATS.
- Loves to work with people and sit as an advisor as well as executor to multiple organizations.
- Creates content to help educate and resource ministries.
- Is a strong project manager who loves to serve people, is collaborative, and can run multiple searches concurrently.
- Has a heart for serving the church, loves Jesus, and is excited to grow the capital “C” church.
If this sounds like you- We’d love to get to know you more!