Step 1: Create an Account
Once you create an account, complete your profile to help give candidates a complete picture of your organization (and not just a job description).
- Give candidates a peek at key information about your church
- Highlight your church's brightest moments
- Write your Why to help candidates fall in love with your church.
- And more!
Completing a profile helps show churches your personality without having a boring, computer-friendly resume.
- Add personal videos
- Show off your personality traits (like Myers-Briggs or Enneagram traits)
- Embed a welcome video for people viewing your profile
- Share your faith story
- And more!
Step 2: put yourself out there
- sparklers get you a single job post for 30 days.
- bonfires reserve a job post for 1 year.
- Swap out the posted job as many times as you'd like!
for CandidatesUpload a resume (or three) and start applying for jobs!
- Resume Dashboard helps you keep track of your resumes
- Bookmarks help you keep track of which jobs you've applied to.
Step 3: Get matched
As candidates begin applying, you'll get notified via email and be able to keep track with the job dashboard!
- Simple-to-use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) helps you keep track of each candidate every step of the way
- Private notes help you and others remember what makes a candidate stand out.
- Quick links to communicate with candidates for an interview
- And more!
That's it! You've done all you need to do, so double check your information and start applying for jobs!
- Cross your T's
- Dot your i's
- Fluff your pillows
- Get ready for your interviews!
How is Spark Staffing different than other places I can post jobs?
Spark Staffing was built with you as a ministry and candidate in mind. We designed it with relationship, culture and calling as the primary focus. We are less expensive for a 30-day posting than most other job sites.
What is a Sparkler?
Sparklers are a great place to start for one-off hiring needs! Buy one to post 1 job for 30 days.
What is a Bonfire?
Maximize your visibility with a bonfire. 1 bonfire lasts 365 days and you can post as many jobs as you'd like to it (one at a time).
How do I get a job featured?
By purchasing a “Bright” product (e.g. a Bright Sparkler), your job post will be set to ”featured.” Featured Jobs are the first jobs people see in the search results. When someone searches for a job, Featured Jobs are highlighted in search results and receive greater visibility than free job listings.
How can I get a more robust profile as a ministry or candidate?
You can upgrade your profile to a premium membership for the price of $100 each year as a subscription to have access to premium features like intro videos, telling your faith story, and personality identifications.