Kingdom One is partnered with a community focused church located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA that is looking to grow their team by adding a Part Time 20 hour per week Worship Leader!
Vision for this role:
The Worship Leader is responsible for leading the Flipside congregation in a way that magnifies the Lord. They will create a space for every person to encounter Jesus. This includes Sunday services and special events, as needed. This role is also responsible for growing the music ministry.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Is talented and has strong experience in electric guitar.
- Competence with piano and other instruments.
- Has experience leading bands.
- Is passionate about and places a high value of excellence on Worship.
- Has a strong foundation in Music theory.
- Is organized and manages time effectively.
- Is a proven leader and team builder of staff and volunteers (adults & students).
- Recognizes and embraces the value of teamwork success and individual success.
- Ready and willing to become invested in this church as your church home.
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalency. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Lead modern worship in various settings including, but not limited to Sunday Services, Adult, Youth, Children and Special Events.
- When on stage and not in a worship leader position operate in a music director position guiding, signaling and rehearsing the band.
- Has experience with working Ableton (Includes basic troubleshooting and adjustments).
- Assist in auditions for worship team members.
- Invest and mentor worship team members.
- Bring creative ideas to the team.
- Attend Creative Arts Meetings.
- Manage Planning Center Online for services including: staffing, order of service, and song selection.
- Assist Creative Arts Team with special elements for special services.
- Communicate and promote an understanding of the philosophy of ministry and values of the church.
- Develop and maintain a ministry mindset and servant’s heart, attending to spiritual growth and development.
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!