Kingdom One is looking to add a Part Time Senior Accountant to the team!
Vision for the role:
The Senior Accountant provides financial support to Kingdom One internally and to ministries supported by the Kingdom One Finance Talent Team in portions of the accounting process.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has church or nonprofit accounting/finance experience.
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced and growing environment with minimal supervision.
- Effectively and professionally communicates in writing, in-person, or through video calls.
- Has a heart for serving the church, loves Jesus, and is excited to grow the capital “C” church.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to special projects.
- Ensure the excellence and quality service delivery of the Finance Talent Group’s work product, relationship development and overall ministry support.
- Support the long-term strategy and service offering expansion of the Finance Talent Group.
- Support the growth strategy of the Finance Talent Group and new ministry opportunities in concert with other team members.
- Perform Talent work for a ministry.
- Work up to 4-8 hours per week.
If this sounds like you or something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you!