Kingdom One is looking to add a Marketing Manager to our team!
Vision for this role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the management of marketing internal work and external talent work for Kingdom One.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred).
- Has 5+ years in marketing and promotion.
- Has the ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Has excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Is familiar with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Is proficient with CRM marketing suite and sales funnels software.
What you’ll do:
Manage Internal Marketing
- Create, develop, and execute marketing strategies via campaigns, ads, and email communication
- Measure marketing performance with dashboards, reports, and visual communication
- Hire and train a team of marketing associates to coordinate events and conduct outside sales
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Manage the internal teams and work closely with the CMO
Talent Group Lead
- Replicate internal marketing strategies for ministries
- Train client staff to operate their own team and promotions
- Educate client staff, stakeholders, and pastors to best solutions for their organizations
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like you or something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you!