Business Admin Ministry Partner
Kingdom One is looking for the next awesome Business Admin Ministry Partner to join our team. Kingdom One is a rapidly growing non-profit organization. This work will be like nothing you’ve ever done before!
We exist to help build courageous, effective and healthy ministries.
You’ll get to share your God-given talents with ministries and build strong relationships that will make lasting change to grow the Church. Why shouldn’t coming to work be the best part of your day? Working at Kingdom One is more than a job, it’s a calling!
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Perform the established service offerings of Kingdom One’s Business Admin Talent Group to assigned ministries which may include a variety of advisement in the areas of: Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Safety/Risk, and Business Strategy.
- Provide excellence and quality service delivery as a member of the Business Admin Talent Group.
- Support and contribute to the long-term strategy and service offering expansion of the Business Admin Talent Group.
- Participate in the growth strategy of the Business Admin Talent Group and actively develop new ministry opportunities in concert with other team members.
- Contribute to special projects as assigned.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a business administrator in a non-profit organization or religious church, camp or school required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or finance preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP procedures.
- Prioritizes communication and loves working on a team.
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Is technology savvy and comfortable with using a variety of accounting systems, including MS Office or G-Suite.
- Loves to work with people and sit as an advisor as well as executor to multiple organizations.
- Would love to create content to help educate and resource ministries.
- Is a strong project manager who loves to serve people, is collaborative, and is organized.
- Has a heart for serving the church, loves Jesus, and is excited to grow the capital “C” church.
If this sounds like you- We’d love to get to know you more!
Salary Range: $30 – $40/hour