Kingdom One is partnered with Shepherd Church located in Northridge, CA. This non-denominational church is looking to grow their team by adding an I.T. Director.
Vision for this role
The IT Director is responsible for the IT disciplines of Program Management, Technical Support, Systems Administration, Network Administration, Cybersecurity, Data Administration, and other areas of Information Technology operations. The IT Director supervises key partners and relationships related to these functions and acts as the primary IT Solution Architect. The position oversees budgetary requirements, implementation, development, maintenance, and life-cycle management of technology solutions for effective ministry and develops team members and volunteers. The position also oversees system uptime and reliability creating a proactive technology posture for Shepherd.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can plan and implement system strategies.
- Can identify, purchase and maintain all hardware, software including Internet bandwidth/content filter, wireless network, client printers and computers using MAC and PC OS at all campuses/locations.
- Provide leadership and management for IT services being delivered, including but not limited to, IT infrastructure, IT operations, desk side support, Telecom, business applications and cybersecurity.
- Maintain telephone and voicemail systems including company cell phones.
- Direct, develop and execute an organizational-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan as it relates to IT.
- Participates in strategic and operational planning to achieve organizational goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating deployment and management of current and future IT systems, assessing and communicating with the Senior Leadership Team the risks associated with IT investments and their financial impact.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry including current technologies.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Is a demonstrated leader with a servant’s heart.
- Minimum 5+ yrs. current IT networking experience in a Windows Server/MAC/PC environment.
- Has the capacity to develop and implement effective, innovative, and relevant strategies to support the current and future needs of the various church ministries.
- Has the capacity to work with others that have a wide range of gifts, strengths, personalities, and passions.
- Can multitask with various projects.
- Is an excellent and collaborative problem solver who keeps the ministry as its first priority.
- Maintain a consistent relationship with God, demonstrate a strong and growing walk with Christ and live a Biblical lifestyle that honors Christ.
- Be/become a member of the church and regularly attend its weekend services.
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!