Kingdom One is looking for the next awesome HR professional to join the team. Kingdom One is a rapidly growing non-profit organization – we exist to be partners with churches, ministries and non-profits and help them thrive through a variety of shared and direct ministry services. Kingdom One is a family who seeks to honor Jesus, cares about you, thinks creatively about ways we can help others grow, and is moving towards the future.
This work will be like nothing you’ve ever done before.
You’ll get to share your God-given talents with ministries and build strong relationships that will make lasting change to grow the Church. Why shouldn’t coming to work be the best part of your day? Working at Kingdom One is more than a job, it’s a calling!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about Human Resources and Culture development.
- Is an excellent communicator electronically, in-person, and in writing.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and is comfortable in a consultant or advisory role.
- Can use creative problem solving to resolve issues that arise.
- Has held a position as a HR Generalist or higher for a minimum of 5-7 years.
- Extremely knowledgeable of California compliance and laws, benefits, performance management, and the various facets of HR.
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
- Operates our of a customer service mindset and is organized.
- Comfortable working in a remote position and ready to work from home.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has worked at least 5 years in a church or faith based ministry.
- Loves to work with people and sit as an advisor as well as executor to multiple organizations.
- Would also be familiar or willing to learn about multiple states compliance and laws.
- Is a strong project manager who loves to serve people and is collaborative and loves to meet deadlines.
- Has a heart for serving the church, loves Jesus, and is excited to grow the capital “C” church.
If this sounds like you- We’d love to get to know you more!