Kingdom One is partnered with Yosemite Church located in Merced, CA. This church is looking to add to their awesome team by adding a Full Time Ministry Coordinator!
Vision for this role
The Ministry Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to work synergistically and professionally with other serving team members, YC staff, and all volunteers within Yosemite Church to effectively support the mission statement of “meeting people where they are and loving them where Christ wants them to be” through our “Connect-Grow-Serve” mentality.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a servant heart.
- Has experience in working with staff in mid to large-sized church or ministry-related organizations, strongly desired but not required.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of Customer Service and Administrative Experience.
- Can multitask while maintaining efficiency.
- Has strong communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- Has knowledge using various Computer Systems, Computer Programs, Computer Applications/Platforms, and strong typing skills.
- Can and will demonstrate Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual Health and Maturity.
- Is open to calling Yosemite Church their church home.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to Church ministries, including staffing and training of ministry servers.
- Develop rosters for each Serve Ministry before Weekend Church Services.
- Attend and Interact with new and regular church service members and introduce serve opportunities.
- Coordinate ministry events and communications.
- Receive ministry calls and requests for Prayer, Weddings, Funerals, Baptisms and forward those requests to the appropriate ministry leaders while maintaining confidentiality.
- Interact compassionately with individuals and families in crisis and need and effectively address and/or forward those needs promptly.
- Oversee (and own) the Next Steps workflow for attendees/members (Connect, Grow, Serve) and First Impressions Ministries.
- Oversee and support missions and groups sponsored by YC, locally and globally.
- Be a liaison and support for community Non-Profits, Churches, and Other Christian-Based Organizations.
- Conduct community outreach and support serve opportunities.
- Conduct and support training of serve team members and volunteers.
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!