Kingdom One is partnered with Southwest Church located in the Coachella Valley to add an Executive Assistant to their team!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a proactive self-starter, creative problem solver and team player.
- Is able to work collaboratively with other department teams to support the ministry of Southwest Church.
- Has a great understanding of confidentiality and proper care of personal information.
- Ensure the success and effectiveness of meetings through preparation, contribution, note-taking, and follow-up.
- Is able to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Has strong communication and computer skills. Knowledge of computer applications such as Word and/or Pages, Excel and/or Numbers, PowerPoint and/or Keynote, etc.
- Has 2- 5 years related experience in a ministry setting preferred.
- Willing to make Southwest Church their home church.
- Serve as the initial ambassador for the Executive team by fielding initial phone calls, walk-ins and email inquiries.
- Performs a multitude of administrative functions, including calendar/meetings management, coordinating travel arrangements, generating/managing documents, etc.
- Provide administrative support for events, including managing registrations, tracking resources, and coordinating volunteers.
- Maintain the church database records for the Elder Board and Finance members.
- Provide the Executive Team with overall ministry calendaring insights and act as the primary point of contact for ministries seeking to schedule time with the Executive Team.
- Oversee and maintain the Executive Team’s office supplies inventory.
- Support monthly church credit card and petty cash reconciliation for the Executive Team
If this sounds like you – We’d love to get to know you more!