Kingdom One is partnered with an evangelical church located in the Los Angeles area that is looking for a Sound Engineer to join their team.
Vision for this role:
The Sound Engineer is a professional with specific education and knowledge to work with the needs of the Music Director and Band Leader to mix, balance and edit the live and generated sound for live and streaming productions. This person needs a sensitive ear for recording, editing and mixing music (vocal & instrumental), audio, speech and video for our live productions and audio tracks.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 1 year of SE experience in church/theater production.
- Has a background in music or experience with supporting contemporary and traditional Christian worship styles is strongly desired.
- Has an understanding of the elements that affect the sound within the room.
- Can control all technical aspects of the production of sound: microphones, monitors, mixing boards, overall acoustics, editing software and plugins.
- Is knowledgeable about different audio recording and editing techniques and possess a creative mind and good ear.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that everything works in harmony through the service and other productions, including church services and concerts.
- Work with the musical productional needs, sound issues relating to speakers and directing the Worship Assistant and AV Team toward optimal results.
- Guide the AV Team and Worship Assistant to implement what is proposed during the sound checks for the Live Production and the Streaming Service.
- Foster an atmosphere of quality, professionalism, and teamwork within the technical crews.
If this sounds like you or something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you!