Audio Visual Technician
Kingdom One is partnered with an evangelical church located in the Los Angeles area that is looking to grow their team by adding an Audio Visual Technician!
Vision for this role:
The Audio Visual Technician controls and operates the campus sound, video, lighting equipment and slide show presentation in accordance with qualifications, with or without the supervision of the AV Supervisor.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 1 year experience in church/theater production.
- Has a background in music or experience with supporting contemporary and traditional Christian worship styles is strongly desired.
- Has trained in the operation of microphones and video equipment, cabling, mixing consoles, dynamics and effects, signal processing, recording equipment and computer software.
- Has working knowledge of computers, current Windows OS, PowerPoint software and ProPresenter (or other comparable slide presentation software) preferable.
What you’ll do:
- Set up sound equipment, cabling and monitors and check for operation.
- Communicate with worship coordinator, choir director, worship leaders, wedding or memorial service coordinators to address special requirements.
- Operate the mixing console for worship services, weddings, memorial services, and special events as required.
- Deliver wireless microphones and required equipment to pastors and speakers prior to services or events.
- Turn on and set-up all necessary video and lighting equipment, as needed.
- Operate computer and video equipment and lighting board for worship services, weddings, memorial services, and special events, as required.
- Turn off and store all sound, video and lighting equipment after a service or event.
- Foster an atmosphere of quality, professionalism, and teamwork within the technical crews
If this sounds like you or something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you!