Kingdom One is a family who seeks to honor Jesus, cares about you, thinks creatively about ways we can help others grow, and is moving towards the future. This work will be like nothing you’ve ever done before. You’ll get to share your God-given talents with ministries and build strong relationships that will make lasting change to grow the Church. Why shouldn’t coming to work be the best part of your day? Working at Kingdom One is more than a job, it’s a calling!
Vision for this role
The Marketing & Communications Director leads the Kingdom One MarCom Talent Group and oversees all Marketing and Communications activities. Accountable for planning, development, and execution of Kingdom One’s marketing and advertising initiatives including brand awareness and customer acquisition across various channels.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Will lead with a servant’s heart, demonstrate genuine care and concern, while acting with integrity and humility (1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Will actively develop, train, grow and engage with members of the Communication Talent Groups, and the Executive Leadership Team—elevating their acumen, competency, leadership capabilities and spiritual walk.
- Provides leadership and support in harmony with the Executive Leadership Team to provide superior overall management and oversight of Kingdom One’s ministry and staff.
- Supports the CVO & COO in fulfilling the mission of Kingdom One and its expanding vision and scope.
- Sets clear goals and objectives for the MarComm team while providing thought leadership across all Talent Groups.
- Develops and executes MarCom strategies that reflect the Mission Slate objectives, Talent Group objectives, and Mission Stage transitions.
- Stays on top of what is trending in the market to provide innovative strategies that drive awareness and engagement of Kingdom One’s ministry services.
- Designs and executes marketing campaigns that lead to tangible growth results.
- Leverages strong project management skill set to ensure timely delivery of MarCom projects and deliverables both internally and externally.
- Will develop and drive our brand positions by bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way to motivate our target audience through storytelling.
- Promotes Kingdom One and oversees customer-facing communications across our website and social channels.
- Develops a scalable growth strategy and leverages our Strategy team to develop short and long-term ROI.
- Will monitor and steward the Marcom budget.
- Identify the MarCom Talent Group hiring needs and coach the team to growth.
- Within the MarCom Talent Group:
- Ensure the excellence and quality service delivery of the MarCom Talent Group’s work product, project management, relationship development and overall ministry support.
- Drive the long-term strategy and service offering expansion of the MarCom Talent Group.
- Drive the growth strategy of the MarCom Talent Group and actively develop new ministry opportunities in concert with other team members.
- Actively develop the Community, Tools, and Knowledge offerings of the MarComm Talent Group.
- Ensure the MarComm Talent Group is staffed and stable, with a diverse array of talents and gifting.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Has a heart for serving the church, loves Jesus, and is excited to grow the capital “C” church.
- 10+ years of experience required as a Marketing/Communications Leader with dynamic experience in all areas of Marketing/Communication and exposure to the non-profit, church, religious camp, or religious school industries.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, marketing, communications or relevant field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing effective strategies for all marketing aspects.
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-moving environment; proactive problem solver, roll-up-one’s-sleeves demeanor with a strong work ethic and excellent communication.
- Is a strong project manager who loves to serve people, is collaborative, and is organized.
- Loves to create content to help educate and resource organizations.
- Is technology savvy and comfortable using MS Office and/or G-Suite.
- Is comfortable and familiar with working remotely.
Salary Range: $80k – $90k/year
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!