Kingdom One is partnered with a multi-site christian camp located in Fresno County, CA. This relational focused camp is looking to grow their team by adding a HR Director.
Vision for this role:
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for guiding and managing the overall direction and leadership of Human Resources services, policies and programs for the organization; originates and leads Human Resource practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Provides executive level leadership and advises organizational Directors, Managers and Supervisors on Human Resources issues.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about Human Resources, Culture and Organizational Health.
- Is an excellent communicator electronically, in-person, and in writing.
- Has demonstrated experience of strong leadership skills.
- Can use creative problem solving to resolve issues that arise.
- Has held a position as a HR Director or similar for a minimum of 2 years.
- Extremely knowledgeable of California & Massachusetts compliance and laws, benefits, performance management, and the various facets of HR.
- Develop strategy and drive implementation of HR activities that create employee engagement and improve the ministry’s success.
- Committed to the success of the organization through its people and teams.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is open to the potential of living on site.
- Is looking for an amazingly unique community aspect in a small mountain town.
- Has worked at least 2 years in a church, faith based ministry or christian camp.
- Is a strong project manager who loves to serve people and is collaborative and loves to meet deadlines.
- Evidenced commitment to the Christian faith and a desire to share the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Ability to conduct HR activities with a Biblical perspective.
- Able to agree with Statement of Belief and abide by the Standard of Conduct.
Benefits & Perks of Community living:
- Be a part of a tight knit community of believers serving the mission of the camp.
- Incredibly beautiful views and environment, access to lake, camping, and walking/running trails.
- Owning a home provides additional benefits to living on-site. Available homes are equitable to standards of living in a small city.
- Available Charter school for staff children and extracurricular activities.
- On-site healthcare options and emergency services, as needed.
- Dining on-site for minimal costs.
- Just a quick walk to grocery and gas, as needed.
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!