Kingdom One is partnered with an evangelical church located in Fontana, CA. This non-denominational church is looking to grow their team by adding an I.T. Director.
Vision for this role
Responsible for all aspects of the organization’s information technology systems. Develops the internal IT vision within the overall business strategy of the organization. Oversees direct reports and external vendors to insure the IT infrastructure, applications and cybersecurity are working efficiently and effectively for all staff and the extended workforce at all campuses/locations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can plan and implement system strategies.
- Can identify, purchase and maintain all hardware, software including Internet bandwidth/content filter, wireless network, client printers and computers using MAC and PC OS at all campuses/locations.
- Provide leadership and management for IT services being delivered, including but not limited to, IT infrastructure, IT operations, desk side support, Telecom, business applications and cybersecurity.
- Maintain telephone and voicemail systems including company cell phones.
- Direct, develop and execute an organizational-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan as it relates to IT.
- Participates in strategic and operational planning to achieve organizational goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating deployment and management of current and future IT systems, assessing and communicating with the Senior Leadership Team the risks associated with IT investments and their financial impact.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry including current technologies.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Is a demonstrated leader with a servant’s heart.
- Minimum 5+ yrs. current IT networking experience in a Windows Server/MAC/PC environment.
- CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ certification, Security+ is a plus.
- VM Ware/Virtualization experience preferred.
- Office 365 and SharePoint experience.
- Has the capacity to develop and implement effective, innovative, and relevant strategies to support the current and future needs of the various church ministries.
- Has the capacity to work with others that have a wide range of gifts, strengths, personalities, and passions.
- Can multitask with various projects.
- Is an excellent and collaborative problem solver who keeps the ministry as its first priority.
- Maintain a consistent relationship with God, demonstrate a strong and growing walk with Christ and live a Biblical lifestyle that honors Christ.
- Be/become a member of the church and regularly attend its weekend services.
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!