Worship Arts Director
Kingdom One is partnered with a community and missions focused church located in Duarte, CA that is looking to grow their team by adding a Worship Arts Director!
Vision for this role:
The Worship Arts Director will lead the congregation to worship God with authenticity. This includes working with the ministry staff in developing and planning worship experiences, leading worship for weekend services and other worship events, developing and growing a team of musicians, and contributing to all aspects of worship.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Has a vibrant and growing personal relationship with Jesus, characterized by a life of worship and discipleship.
- Has a heart for worship accompanied by talent in the areas of musicianship and creative arts.
- Has a natural presence on stage and is comfortable leading others in musical worship.
- Is a proven leader and team builder of staff and volunteers.
- Is a self-starter who does not need to be micromanaged.
- Is talented and has a strong singing voice and the ability to play either guitar or keys, and/or other instruments common to contemporary worship.
- Has a strong foundation in Music theory and knowledge of scripture.
- Has expertise in the areas of sound, lighting, visual arts, online ministry and video.
- Competence with Planning Center and related apps.
- Recognizes and embraces the value of teamwork success and individual success.
- Ready and willing to become invested in this church as your church home.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Participate as a dedicated member of the ministry staff.
- Care for and lead a team of worship leaders.
- Plan, oversee and execute a weekly worship service.
- Recruit, train, and develop musicians.
- Find and introduce new music.
- Oversee an annual worship budget.
- Find or create background musical tracts as needed.
- Communicate and promote an understanding of the philosophy of ministry and values of the church.
- Develop and maintain a ministry mindset and servant’s heart, attending to spiritual growth and development.
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!