Executive Director of Administration
Kingdom One is partnered with a church located in Coppell, Texas that helps others Grow in God’s grace, Love with all their heart, and Serve with all their strength. We’re looking for their next Executive Director of Administration to join their staff team.
Vision for the role
The Executive Director of Administration will direct, manage, and oversee all administrative functions of the church. The Executive Director of Administration will also develop and maintain trusting relationships with the senior pastor and leadership team as well as ensuring optimal utilization of the church’s resources.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is very trustworthy and loyal.
- Is extremely collaborative and able to foster strong relationships.
- Is organized and has the ability to plan.
- Can provide structure, delegate and supervise.
- Isn’t afraid to navigate conflicts.
- Has at least 5 years of Business Administration experience, preferably in a church context.
- Is a faithful disciple of Jesus Christ with well-established patterns of personal prayer and Bible study.
What you’ll do:
- Support the clergy, staff and other groups reporting directly to the Senior Pastor.
- Provide leadership and supervision of all church business staff that includes: Facilities, Administration, Finance, IT, Marketing and Communications, and Human Resources.
- Provide operational support for, and coordination with, the Church Council, Finance Committee, Board of Trustees, Staff Parish Relations Committee. As such, the Executive Director of Administration should be present at all meetings of these committees.
- Oversee all financial functions of the church to ensure the proper existence and diligent maintenance of all financial records and internal accounting controls that can and must be audited.
- Lead the development of a comprehensive Marketing and Communications strategy.
- Be responsible for coordinating with the Technology Committee for all information systems, sound systems, networks, internet, church database and phone systems to help ensure the church is taking full advantage of relevant, current, and affordable technologies, including in participating in Return on Investment analyses for the Senior Pastor and leadership team’s consideration.
- Implement personnel policies as well as administer the benefits program.
- Ensure that the church remains in compliance with state and federal labor practices, worker’s compensation laws, and posted workers’ rights and minimum wage standards.
- Provide oversight of staff responsible for the effective management and development of all facilities of the church as well as ensuring the safety and security programs of all facilities.
If this sounds like you or something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you!