Director of Worship, Music & Arts
Kingdom One is partnered with a First Methodist church located in Carrollton, Texas whose mission is to create a community connected to God and others. This ministry is looking for their next Director of Worship, Music & Arts.
Vision for the role:
The Director of Worship, Music and Arts will further the ministries vision of filling every neighborhood with the Good News of God’s love through engaging and energetic worship experiences.
Worship is more than just music and great vocals. Worship is an experience and expression of our recognition for who God is and a thankfulness for His goodness. We are looking for someone who can bring great energy and lead the congregation with a combination of modern and traditional worship.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has piano proficiency.
- Is fluent in instrumentation and choral as well as leading worship.
- Is passionate about and places a high value of excellence on Worship.
- Is organized and manages time effectively.
- Is a proven leader and team builder of staff and volunteers.
- Is experienced as a strong communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Future focused, thinking about how to pave the way for unique ways for worship to be experienced.
- Ready and willing to become invested in this church as your church home.
- Has proficiency in multi-track layering enhancement software such as MainStage.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Music with Master’s degree in related fields preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and cast a vision for experiences as Worship Services.
- Ongoing development and implementation of processes and policies that encourage excellence in Worship.
- Coordination and leadership of all music for weekend worship experiences.
- Ability to build and lead a team of volunteer band musicians and vocalists.
- Oversee and manage the Music & Arts budget.
If this sounds like you or something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you!