Executive Director of Enablement
Kingdom One is excited to partner with Hill Country Bible Church located in Austin, Texas as they look to grow their team by adding an Executive Director of Enablement!
Vision for this role:
The Executive Director of Enablement will work closely with the Lead Pastor and serve on as a part of the Leadership Team of spiritually mature and high-capacity leaders who provide strategy and organization leadership for the entire church, across locations, to ensure there is alignment and advancement of Hill Country’s mission, vision, and values.
This role will lead, guide, and shepherd our central support ministries to “enable” ministry across locations. This person oversees the leaders for Finance, HR, Technologies, Staffing, Facilities, and all people-related functions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Will own the mission, vision, and values of HCBC to set direction and envision staff in their care, under the leadership of the Senior Executive Director, Lead Pastor, and Elders.
- Ensures effective collaboration across the executive team so that all locations and ministries are aligned and the people we lead and serve receive care that prioritizes opportunities for life-change and spiritual growth.
- Lead the development and administration of Church Policies and Procedures; ensure compliance to all legal, IRS, local and federal government regulations; build long-term strategic plans for people development and management.
- Lead and manage the yearly planning process and MPP’s to ensure the means and methods for accomplishing strategic plans and church goals are understood and carried out by the teams.
- Ensure the Enablement Team is shepherded for their well-being and for productivity in their positions.
- Design, leverage, and drive data-driven decision-making to best serve people; ensure your teams are fully utilizing our Church Management System (TouchPoint) to shepherd and care for people, helping them take next steps.
- Develop and monitor the overall church budget (along with specific budgets for the ministries in your care); elevate concerns to the Executive Team; make recommendations; take corrective actions as needed.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a mature follower of Christ who maintains a consistent relationship with God, demonstrates a strong and growing walk with Christ, and lives a Biblical lifestyle that honors Christ.
- Is able to spiritually develop others.
- Has a high relational bandwidth.
- Has the ability to influence, inspire, and bring others along with a strategic thought process, aptitude or experience.
- Has the ability to engage with both concept and execution of the work, and can effectively translate between the two.
- 10+ years Leadership Experience in Senior Management or similar (marketplace or church staff).
- Experience in transformational leadership in ministries , desired, not required.
- Is high-minded operationally, strong collaborative nature.
- Collaboration with all ministry leaders; build relationships and trust with key influencers and high-capacity leaders in the church and community; be available to serve, teach, and lead in various capacities as needed.
- Will understand, engage, and live out Church Goals: Disciple Making, Gospel Saturation (BLESS approach), Leadership Development, and Growth and Impact.
- Is actively involved, serving, and leading in their local church (regardless of professional experience), with preference for large church, multi-site experience.
- Be/become a member of the church and regularly attend its weekend services.
If this sounds like you or something you feel called to, we would love to hear from you!