Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager is a strategic leader on the marketing and communications team who specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing and creative campaigns. This position will work closely with teams across the organization to fulfill ministry and church objectives. The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for identifying all the tasks required to be completed within a marketing or creative campaign, developing the creative briefs, and strategically delegating tasks to the appropriate team members while managing the deadlines and deliverables for each project. The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years prior experience in marketing, communications, and project management; with strengths in digital marketing, advertising, administration, and strategic communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides marketing and communication support to campuses, church plants, ministries, central service teams, and the Rock School of Ministry and Rock Academy.
- Develops marketing project plans, creative briefs, and project debriefs in partnership with the Marketing Director.
Coordinates with campuses, ministry leaders, and events teams to develop, implement and monitor annual calendars and corresponding marketing requests.
- Conducts weekly meetings with the MarComm team to review new, current, and upcoming project requests.
- Manages all aspects of marketing projects and campaigns with excellence, while ensuring all deliverables are on track and timelines achieved.
- Participates in planning, brainstorming, and strategy meetings in an effort to continually improve and find new ways to communicate and engage with the church and community.
- Assists with the development and implementation of operational policies, procedures and best practices that position the marketing team to successfully support the Rock Church and it’s ministries, members, and community.
- Assists with budget tracking, reconciliation, and forecasting.
- Performs reoccurring quality control of web copy/photos, ministry social media pages/groups, internal documents, etc.
- Oversees all MarComm team volunteer responsibilities from onboarding, weekly/monthly scheduling, outreach, team building, etc.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal staff and external vendors.
- Successfully manages competing priorities and timelines across the cross functional project team.
- Gathers and analyzes internal client feedback and adapts to ensure high service satisfaction.
- Oversees special projects and other Marketing related duties and tasks as assigned.
The above summary of duties represents the major tasks and duties. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Therefore, the individual may perform other related tasks under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications.