Grace Church is looking to hire their next Worship Director!
Vision for this role:
Worship is more than just music and great vocals. Worship is an experience and expression of our recognition for who God is and a thankfulness for His goodness. This role is designed to be a hybrid of worship and band leadership as well as production management of other Sunday Gathering teams, including sound, ProPresenter, and live stream.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is talented and has strong experience in vocals, keys, or other instruments.
- Is passionate about and places a high value of excellence on Worship.
- Has excellent organization, people management and communication skills.
- Has experience with lighting and production equipment.
- Can build teams that are designed to lead worship with excellence and enhance the Sunday gatherings.
- Is flex and should enjoy and anticipate rapid change of environment/pace.
- Is a professional learner, willing to constantly learn and grow.
- Ready and willing to become invested in this church as your church home.
- Scheduling rehearsals, songs, and people.
- Prepping bands for future songs.
- Serving in leadership of Grace Church.
- Set-up and tear-down.
- Serve as the primary worship leader for Sunday gatherings, as well as leading worship/prayer nights.
- Manage Sunday centric programs (ProPresenter, Resi, Lightkey, etc)
- Learn workflow of the Gathering Team and begin leading the process.
- Conduct follow up and connection with members of the worship and
- Assist in creating a culture of worship and prayer in the church.
If this sounds like you or something you would enjoy, we would love to hear from you!